Friday, October 31, 2008

The End

This is post 357 and it is time to end Dotsson. When I lived in Saudi Arabia, I started this blog as a means to speak my mind, something I really wasn't allowed to do. Over the past couple of years, I've made many good friends through the interesting debates and comments on this blog.

But now I'm moved out of the Middle East and my priorities in life have changed. I have other things that I need to concentrate on and this blog is just not one of them. I will continue to condemn everythign wrong and wish for change in Muslim societies and one day we will achieve the change I and so many other people dream of.

Saying bye to Dotsson has not been easy but it has to be done. It was a pleasure meeting all of the interesting people I did and I wish you and all the Anonymous's all the best in life.

Dotsson - November 1, 2008

1 comment: